SEO Marketing Contract
Please scroll to the bottom and read completely before signing.
This contract is entered into between Brandsquire and the signing party’s represented company (hereinafter referred to as “Client”) on the date signed.
1. Brandsquire will provide Client with Search Engine Optimization Services (hereinafter referred to as “SEO”) as described in this contract. Brandsquire will use specific keywords and/or phrases to improve the search engine ranking of, and/or position the contents of the Client’s website, as specified in the signing form below.
2. The total fee for the SEO and Marketing services to be provided is the set amount per month in USD. Monthly payment will be deducted automatically from the provided bank account or card on file.
Brandsquire’s SEO and Marketing services are intended to serve two main purposes: 1) to provide the Client with increased exposure in search engines, and 2) to drive targeted online traffic to the site.
3. The minimum period for subscription to the services described in this contract is 6 months.
Brandsquire’s SEO & Marketing Services will include (but are not limited to):
• Researching keywords and phrases to select appropriate, relevant search terms.
• Obtaining “backlinks” from other authoritative websites and directories in order to generate link popularity and traffic.
• Editing and/or optimization of text for various HTML tags, metadata, page titles, and page text as necessary.
• Create Analysis reports on changes and progress on specified website’s pages, including Bounce Rate, CTR, CAC, and more.
• Building keyword-rich pages for the purpose of higher ranking on search engines.
• Social Media product validation campaigns
• Social Media Ads (including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
3. For the purposes of receiving professional SEO & Marketing services, Client agrees to provide the following:
• Administrative/backend access to the website for analysis of content and structure.
• Permission to make changes for the purpose of optimization, and to communicate directly with any third parties, if necessary.
• Unlimited access to existing website traffic statistics for analysis and tracking purposes.
• A domain email address for the purposes of requesting links (something like firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Authorization to use client pictures, logos, trademarks, website images, pamphlets, content, etc., for any use as deemed necessary by Brandsquire for search engine optimization purposes.
• If Client’s site is lacking in textual content, Client will provide additional text content in electronic format for the purpose of creating additional or richer web pages. Brandsquire can create website content or provide copy writing services at additional cost to the Client. If Client is interested in purchasing content or copy writing services from Brandsquire, please contact Brandsquire for a cost estimate.
4. Client must acknowledge the following with respect to SEO & Marketing services:
• All fees are non-refundable.
• All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports are confidential.
• Brandsquire has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. The Client’s website may be excluded from any directory or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
• Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other competitive factors, Brandsquire does not guarantee #1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term. However, if Brandsquire fails to increase traffic to the site by 40% after twelve weeks of services, Brandsquire will continue SEO services at no added cost to the Client until such a percentage is met.
• Google has been known to hinder the rankings of new websites (or pages) until they have proven their viability to exist for more than “x” amount of time. This is referred to as the “Google Sandbox.” Brandsquire assumes no liability for ranking/traffic/indexing issues related to Google Sandbox penalties.
• Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often, the listing will reappear without any additional SEO. Should a listing be dropped during the SEO campaign and does not reappear within 30 days of campaign completion, Brandsquire will re-optimize the website/page based on the current policies of the search engine in question.
• Some search directories offer expedited listing services for a fee. If the Client wishes to engage in said expedited listing services (e.g., paid directories), the Client is responsible for all paid for inclusion or expedited service fees. Brandsquire can offer a list of expedited listing services upon request.
• Linking to “bad neighborhoods” or getting links from “link farms” can seriously damage all SEO efforts. Brandsquire does not assume liability for the Client’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation.
5. Brandsquire is not responsible for changes made to the website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s website.
6. Additional Services not listed herein (such as managing pay-per-click campaigns, copywriting, link baiting, etc.) will be provided for a fee of $49-$149 per hour.
7. The Client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to (Company name) for inclusion on the website above are owned by the Client, or that the Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend (Company name) and its subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
8. Brandsquire is not responsible for the Client overwriting SEO work to the Client’s site. (e.g., Client/webmaster uploading over work already provided/optimized). The Client will be charged an additional fee for re-constructing content, based on the hourly rate of $49 per hour. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, Brandsquire’s obligation to provide free SEO services shall cease in the event the Client’s conduct overwrites the SEO services provided. For example, if the client’s webmaster uploads content without consulting Brandsquire, then Brandsquire’s obligation to provide SEO services for free shall terminate.
9. Venue and Dispute Resolution: All claims and disputes arising under or relating to this Agreement are to be settled by binding arbitration in the state of California or another location mutually agreeable to the Brandsquire and Client’s parties. The arbitration shall be conducted on a confidential basis pursuant to the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any decision or award as a result of any such arbitration proceeding shall be in writing and shall provide an explanation for all conclusions of law and fact and shall include the assessment of costs, expenses, and reasonable attorneys’ fees. Any such arbitration shall be conducted by an arbitrator experienced in b2b or b2c arbitration settlements and shall include a written record of the arbitration hearing. The parties reserve the right to object to any individual who shall be employed by or affiliated with a competing organization or entity. An award of arbitration may be confirmed in a court of competent jurisdiction.
By signing below, you consent to have read the entirety of this agreement and agree to Brandsquire’s Terms of Services.